Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ugh. :o)

Well... we are moving again. Ugh. I. HATE. MOVING. Yeah. But, our lease is up and the bottom line is this place is just 2 expensive for us, and we have no yard. :o( Its a "Luxury" community and therefor more expensive than your average 3 bedroom townhome. We have a pool and a gym and its a nice nice neighborhood. I think (no... I know) that we can find a 3 bedroom house for less. We are hoping for a 3 bedroom (or more... please more.. lol) for $200 or $300 less than we are paying now. Or hey... $500 less... lol. A girl can dream... and pray... and hope... and know that the God who has cattle on a 1,000 hills has a house for us. Yup. He does. :o)


The nice thing is... we have as much time as we needvto find a home.  Our lease is up at the end of July and we dont have to resign, so we really arent in a hurry.  

So pray with us that we find the right home... in the right neighborhood... and that everything is just RIGHT!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for the perfect BIG home for you at an unbelievable price in the PERFECT neighborhood!!
    Much Love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking to stay in the same district, I am guessing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa... thats my prayers too!! God has our house all picked out... now I just need to open my eyes to see it I guess!!

    Joan.. we are definitly homeschooling Madi next year, so we honestly are completely open to any school district... but we would like to stay on the east end of your town, or the west end of ours. (hope that makes sense.. I dont want to post specific info!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does make sense! I would just be happy for you to come back a little closer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.