Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bubba

I only have time for another quick blog.

Mike had a training tonight with our foster agency while I had choir practice.  After the training Mike talked with Bubba and Dee Dee's caseworker.

We need some MAJOR PRAYERS y'all.  (um... dont know why I just y'all, I dont talk like that.. but oh well, haha!)

There is a big big BIG meeting tomorrow concerning Bubba being removed with bio-mom and being placed in foster care again.  BUT... he would probably go with Dee Dee and her foster family.  Part of me is just feeling relieved that he is going to be safe again, but guys, this mommas heart ACHES thinking of him being so close, yet so far.  Oh, man, oh man.  My arms are hurting for him to be in them.

I want God's will, but yet, I'm afraid God's will would be for him to be with Dee Dee in the other home. 

So please pray for him, for the officials involved, and for Dee Dee's family and for ours. 

Thanks.


Oh... i got my momm's day present today.. but you will have to wait to find out what it is... Im going to bed!! :o) I will post pics tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.