Monday, May 17, 2010

:o)

Yea... I have so much to post... BUT... I only have a quick minute.

There is a little girl, 4 1/2 who needs a permanant stable home.  We have inquired about her and we are giving it all up to God.  If we are her forever fam... that rocks, but if we arent, that is ok too.

Please pray that God sends her to the right home... and that He would prepare that home with baths of peace and love and righteousness.

In my heart, I would love for that family to be us, but I also know that God could have brought her story to me so we can pray for her.

To God be the Glory... its all for Him!!!

2 comments:

  1. PRAYING for God's wonderfully, perfect will.
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING for her right now!!!!! We just got news that 2 of our campers here have FOREVER HOMES NOW- I am over the moon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.