Friday, May 28, 2010

Back to Normal?

It seems that we are back to "normal".  This morning, I went to get Madi up and she was awake already... and in her bed... not playing with anything.  YAY!  :o)  Momma was proud!

Friday and Saturday nights are the worst part of Mikes new schedule!  Instead of doing something on those nights, like we used to, he works.  But tonight I have decided to make it a fun night even without the big Poppa. 

We are going to make homemade french bread pizza, play outside, maybe do a craft and watch a movie. 


Ok... maybe scratch all that.  After I typed that sentence Madi freaked out.  I just got cut, scratched and kicked.

I dont know how much more of this I can take.  Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh friend, we are praying for you and for Madi. May God's balm of peace invade her heart and ease her fears, doubts, insecurities and remind her of the gift of family she now has!
    Stand strong by getting on your knees, He is there and hears.
    Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for this stretching time. It is sooo hard sometimes....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.