Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Raindow-Y

Madi and I were looking at pictures on a blog that I read.  They have 7 gorgeous kids all adopted.  When we were done looking at them, Madi said, "I like that family", and I said me too, they seem pretty cool.  But what do you like about them.  And she answered "They look happy and they are rainbow-y".
Madison loves to see kids that are adopted.  She says most people look at her and cant tell shes adopted becuase she kind of looks like Mike and I.  So she thinks other kids who are adopted wont know she is like them, and she wishes they would know becuase it makes her heart happy to see that other kids found forever mommies and daddies like her.  She thinks if they knew she was adopted it would make their hearts happy too.
When Madi sees a family who is multi-ethnic, she always smiles knowingly... (even if the kids arent adopted,, haha!) and its like a little peice of God's love touches her heart.
I love Madi so much... she prays for Bubba to come back home right now to stay forever.  She prays for kids of all the colors of the rainbow to find a home here. She prays for empty beds to be filled, and for empty chairs at the table to be filled.  I love to see her heart be so like Jesus'!!

3 comments:

  1. AWwww....her comment makes my heart smile :) What a beautiful heart she has from God! I love it because it gives us a clear avenue when people talk to us- to spread the word about adoption, and God's plans for us. I am with you Madi- fill up those unused beds, table places (we have a big one from IKEA), and those places in our hearts that can use some more love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful heart she has! I love rainbows too and often sing "The Rainbow" song to my kids.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Madi girl, God has big plans for your life!! Dana what an incredible gift God has blessed you with and what an awesome sister she is going to be!
    Can't wait to see what God has in store for your family!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.