Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whew... Whatta Week

Whew... whatta week!!




Still havent heard about the house... so I have begun to look for another.



My BFF's kids, Josiah and Candace just left... they were here since Saturday.



I love (LOVE) this family. :o)





Usually, Mike has off on Sundays, but he has to work tomorrow so he can have of next Saturday (YAY) for a party we were invited too, so tomorrow the girls and I are going to church ourselves!! And I have to say, I am actually excited to go to church. I havent truly been able to say that in a while... and I didnt even realize it. I was going to church because I "had" too. Its what good christians do... so I did it. BEfore that, even when we were leading worship I went because I had to. I wasnt enjoying it. I was just doing a duty. God has really been dealing with me, and I actually have a fire and a desire to hear the Word, to worship with fellow Christians, and to have fellowship with people... even if I dont know them. So, tomorrow is gonna be a GOOD day, even if Mike has to work!!

1 comment:

  1. We should talk about that. I need to get "fired up" too. Some of me thinks it's time to find a new church home, but some of me fears that until I do something about the same old "me," it wouldn't help!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.