Friday, August 20, 2010

Inspirational Quotes & Sayings PLEASE! :o)

I  have been really trying to work on expanding my photography business. I have had this thing for a long time, but havent really tried to market it or even make it successful.  I always just did it for fun and family.  But I really feel like I need to do what I love and love what I do.  As money has been scarce for us, I know we need to have more coming in, so I feel like this is my way to contribute more... and enjoy it!!
Mike and I talked about doing some of the craft shows in the area... they usually are $10 for a stand and I would be able to sell framed photos as well as offer my info about my business. 

So... for my framed photos, I am taking my landscapes and flowers and other interesting photos and adding scriptures and inspirational sayings and then blowing the photos up!!  I have some of these in my home and LOVE them, and have had so many friends say they want them... so I am hoping these will be something that sells well!

Anyways... I need more inspirational sayings and your favorite scriptures!!  I have a bunch, but I want something different... unusual ones.  One of my favorite quotes so far is:

"If God were small enough to be understood, He would not be big enough to be worshiped."



-- Evelyn Underhill

Send me MORE MORE MORE!!  Lol... I need lots! :o)
 


Just a few of my photos that I am looking to add too and sell!!!

Oh... and sometimes song lyrics have been cool with the photos... but I want to bless people... I want to be a witness with my business, so I am looking for things about God and words that point our hearts towards Him! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.