Monday, August 30, 2010

FIRST DAY

1st day of 8th grade....

1st day of 4th grade....

1st day of 3rd grade HOMESCHOOL!


Mike and I got up bright and early to embarass see the oldest off to school.  She didnt want us to walk her to the bus, so I told her ok, but I need to take a picture of you before you leave.  Nerd left before I could snap any.  So... the "dogs had to go to the potty" and they just happened to have to go near the bus stop... and I just happened to have my camera.  :oD  LOVE IT.

So... the oldest one is gone.... the 4th grader is getting ready now, and my little homeschooler is sleeping away!  :o)  I will def post pics of Madi on her first day... but I cant post pics of the other two.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. Happy first of school to you all! I have a third grader this year too. What curriculum are you using? Wishing youa great start!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    We are doing public cyber school with her this year... and supplementing it with bible stuff and other fun things to help her learn.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.