Saturday, August 28, 2010

Musically Pink

I have been working so hard at promoting my Photography business... and I think I have to add a litte shameless self-promo here too...  haha!

I LOVE to take pictures.  I have loved it since I was a little kid and my aunt would let me use her old school big ol' camera with all the cool buttons and lenses.  Since those days, I have graduated to my own dslr with all the cool buttons and lenses... and I seem to be attached to it.  Its always with me!!
I am available all over the South Central PA area...and beyond!!

Right now, I am building my portfolio, so my photo shoots are super duper cheap!!
The deal is:
$50 bucks get you unlimited photo changes, unlimited time in the location of your choice!
1 8x10 printed of your choice
All your photos on a CD with the rights to make as many prints as you choose!!

(I also have very inexpensive print packages!)
This package is good for just about any type of photo shoot... except weddings, of course!!
For family shoots, if there is more than 3 kids, I will need to charge $10 extra per child for all those super fun and cute individual prints!
(We can work out a deal if you have a ton of extra kids..lol!)

If wedding bells are ringing for you, right now would be the BEST time to book me!
The Wedding Package
All day covereage, including pre-wedding, wedding, and reception.
All your photos on CD.
3 8x10s
A book of 50-100 proofs of the best of your photos.
An engagement photo shoot with all your photos on CD.
1 8x10
All for $500!!
(Add-ons available too!)

Here are a few of my fav captures!


More than an hour or so from Central PA?
NO PROBLEM!
Gather up a few friends, pick a weekend that works for everyone, and I will come to you!!!
More than 4 photo shoots (other than yours) and yours is FREE!!!

Seniors, maternity, newborn, family, birthday, sports, quinceanera, anniversary... and more.
Dont let the even the smallest event pass without capturing every moment.

Find me on:
FLICKR
FACEBOOK
BLOGSPOT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.