Sunday, August 22, 2010

Maybe.... Probably.... YES?

SO... today we went to see the other house.  (I talked about a few blogs ago...)

Funny Story First....
I had written down the house number... 1258.  The landlady said this is a nice house, it just need a little work on the porch, but everything else is nice... and well kept, and that they have put a lot of work into the house.  So the other day the girls and I drove past it and were like, UGH!  It looked so junky and NOT nice.  But I wanted to keep an open mind... maybe the inside was gorgeous.
So today, we pulled up to 1258 and knocked on the door... and a VERY confunsed man comes out.  Uh... not the right house.  So... Mike and I were like.. hmm... maybe it was 1268 (yea, I have a bit of dyslexia).  We walked a few houses down to find a nice looking detached home that was clean and well kept.  OOPS... lol... and I am SO glad I did not judge and decide not to go see the house.

When we got to the right house, we were greeted by the landlords... a very very nice lady (who went to school with my mom... small world!!!) and her hubby.  They were nice and talkative... and they fell in love with Tink and Madi!!
This house is so cheap for us... and no security deposit.  Yea... none.  So pretty much, $850 to move in... insetad of $2,000 like we had expected to have to pay for other places!
So after talking it over with my mom and mikes parents, we decided to take it!
Now, we are just waiting on a call back from them.  We have been here before, havent we?  Oh man. 

I guess I should feel confident... we spent about an hour and half with this couple and they loved us and loved Madi.  All 3 girls were so well behaved and were polite and calm and I think that impressed them.  They told us that they werent even going to call anyone else or show it to anyone else until we called. 
So we called.  She hasnt called back.

I realllllly am trying NOT freak out.
She'll call.  WOnt she?
Oh man.
Im done.  Lol! :o)

Oh.. we will move in the essentials this coming weekend just in time for the girls to start school on Monday!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!
    Sounds perfect!
    Praying for that awaited call back today!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.