Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Creeping....

The first day of school has been steadily creeping up on us.  In our neck of the woods, its right around August 30th for most schools.  Yea... less than 2 weeks. 

Ok... so  its kinda not creeping so much now, but STOMPING!!!

(This is me freaking out.... no seriously.... I just did, lol!)


We got out papers for the girls for the school district we are currently in, making me feel a little sad that they wont get to experience another year in this truly amazing district.  Seriously... its one of the best in all of our state!


Right now we have 2 homes we will take if they pick us.  They both have plus and minus', but one plus for both is price.  They are both very afforable... one more being more so.
The cheaper of the two is a little more in the city, but still a great school, and the more expensive is in a wonderful neighborhood, with a good school.

God knows.  Both are available Sept. 1st. 

So we are now just waiting.  :o)

And packing.  Whew.  Yesterday, Mike and I, with the kids help here and there, packed up our bedroom, minus the closet.  That was sucha  load off my mind... just to get one big project done!!  And I am so thankful the kids are so helpful.  They made dumpster runs, basement runs, and wrapped valuables in newspaper.  They also dust items before I pack them and vacuum and have helped clean any random thing I ask.  I am blessed by them!

Today, for instance, I had a massive headache all day... so the oldest made breakfast for the girls, and then helped me by doing all the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.  Since we weregone almost all weekend, we had TONS of laundry, and after teaching the oldest how to measure soap and whatnot, they even took over the lauundry! 

Made this momma's heart proud. 


(Oh... if you all could pray for us... we need some kind of financial miracle this week... we are down to $20 in our account and no money in sight for over a week.  Sigh.  Cant wait until our rent is actually afforable!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Just thought I would say hello.....been catching up. Keep up with the weight loss- that is AMAZING!!! It too lost several (over 60 lbs.....and have felt soooo much better). Of course after losing Naomi & then whirlwind of Joanna- have gained some back. Hoping to take that off soon. We could encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to GO!! :o)
    I would love some encouragement... and would love to encourage you too!
    Oh..and I LOVE all the cute pics you post all the time!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.