Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anxiety Buster

Thanks for the comments and love.

Still no house.. but we are waiting on another call and we are going to look at another one tomorrow.

We had a lot of amped up behaviors... I think its anxiety.  Im a pretty calm easy going person (though it may not seem like it on here.. but this is where I get rid of my anxiety... and how I destress.  Thinking about it... I probably come across totally nuerotic!! lol!) but this whole process has me super stressed and anxious myself.  Not only do I know that the kids pick up on my emotions, I think they are feeling all kids of emotions of their own!! They are totally living in the unknown right now.  They may be starting school in their old school, or they may be starting a new one.  They may miss their first day of school, or they may start one place and switch on another.  (Stresses me out just typing it!)



Today I had to take one of the kids to the dentist and had planned on going home afterwards and packing and cleaning.

Instead... we took the kids for a walk and ended up finding the PERFECT tree to climb!  It was so much fun.  Then... random puppy attack! lol!  My kids and cute dogs seem to attract each other like magnets!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Dana,

    Praying for God's provision for the perfect house for you guys. I have a question: With your foster care license, how does that work when you move? Do you have to have your new house re-licensed before you move into it or will they come in after you have moved in?

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....cute. Praying for the anxiety level in your home. That is tough to deal with on top of normal life too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.