Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pondering...

I have been pondering 2 things...

1st one...a song by Rita Springer. 
The first line says "I dont understand your ways, oh but I will give you my song, give you all of my praise."
It goes on to say that I am desperatly seeking your face and it's all going to be worth it...no matter what.

I dont understand why God has us staying here.  I would think the best thing for the kids would be to in the school they are going to stay in.  But I dont understand His ways... so Im just going to praise Him and seek His face knowing that beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hope does NOT dissapoint and it is going to be worth it!!

The other thing was a quote I read... the gist of it goes somehing like this:
Life isnt full or periods, but rather commas.
Not sure what I think about that one.  What are your thoughts?  True.... not so much... or not so sure!?  :o)   Im definitly pondering that one!


Oh.. and Im working on a song... but feeling a little block.  Writing has never been easy for me... except when God gives it to me.... and I feel like He gave me a little and Im just waiting on the rest... cause nothing else seems to fit!  Miss Madi tried to help me today.  Oh my.  She is so cute... but it was so funny.  I wanted to share her lyrics:
(The "theme" of the song is about everyone being worth it becuase God made them.)
You are cute and nice.
God loves you.
I love you.
La la la deee da.
You rock and i want to be your friend.
La la la de dededede daa daaaaaAAAAA

Yup.  I love my kid.  She even made me write them down and put "the little letters above it"  (the chords).
I asked her to sing it to the camera and she got shy and ran away.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love the song. How cute!!

    Sometimes we never know why we have to walk through things but the walking through makes us stronger. Often the easiest way (which seems great to me) does not lead to as much fruit, so I hope you become really "fruity" walking through this time. It is gonna be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.