Friday, August 27, 2010

Sleepless in....

I have been struggling with sleep again.

I am sitting here almost noon and I cant get up becuase I am flat out exhausted.  I got about 4.5 hours last night.  The night before... I got a decent amount... but it was great sleep.  And before than... another maybe 5.

I hate when I get in a cycle like this.  Im snippy and snappy and usually feel sick to my stomach.  :o(
Praying the stomach ache goes away and that I can get tons of sleep tonight and tomorrow.

Still no house.... which is probably the reason for the lack of sleep. 

I need apositive note in here... so.... I love my BFF.  Really, I am so blessed by her so very very often!!


1 comment:

  1. No sleep = mean mommy at least around here. LOL! I'm sorry your sleep is nonexistent. I wish we lived closer because we could be having some serious great conversations during the night. After all, I'm in the no sleep zone too but only because Sam chooses to be. :)
    Praying for sweet sleep to be like a blanket upon you tonight and for many hours of precious zzzzz's. :)
    Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.