Friday, July 30, 2010

If He Calls

Ok.  So we made a decision on the house.  Its all settled in our minds... BUT.... the landlord hasnt called me back yet.

Seriously, I might am having an anxiety attack.  Panic attack?  Stress Attack?  I dont know, but I am about to scream.  The crazy what-if thoughts are steam-rolling over ANY normal thought process trying to occur in my super charged brain.  What if he doesnt want to rent to us now?  What if he changed his mind?  What if he died and his kids sold the house already?

WHAT!?

Seeeeeee.... no normal thought processes here!!! 

Um... I called him this morning @ 10 and already Im FREEEEAKING out.  My stomach is in KNOTS!  Deerr.  Seriously Dana... RELAX. 

Just pray that I can keepmy mind in one peice until he calls.

IF he calls and says yes, we will be renting a 4 bedroom, 3 full bathroom 150 yr old farm house.  With an INGROUND pool.  And 3 HUGE living rooms.  Yup.. see my previous posts.  But fixer-upper.  I love it.  Im super happy and very excited about the possibilities. 

IF HE CALLS. 

AUUUGGGHHHHH!!!


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.