Monday, July 5, 2010

Whatta Weekend!!

Wow... this has been one crazy (but good) weekend!!

Friday and Saturday we had our yardsale... which God totally blessed... we made about $200!!  And we had no furniture or big ticket items! Just lots of clothing and books!

Since we were having the yard sale at my moms, we stayed over night there on Friday.  After the sale in the afternoon, we enjoyed the little blow up pool and a camp fire.  Then Saturday we went to see some fireworks and we were so close, we had ash falling on us.. it rocked! Haha! :o)

On Sunday, we went to church and enjoyed a nice time of worship... but man, I miss singing!!  Then, lunch and naps (a Sunday must!).  After our lovely naps, we went to a friends for a nice cook out, a camp fire, and lots of fireworks!!  I think we saw some of the best fireworks EVER at a local park... they had some crazy crazy colors and shapes... and it was LONG!

After getting home at about 1:30 am, we all crashed and slept in until about 10 today.  Man, on man, we all needed to sleep! 

I cant wait to upload some pics from this weekend and post them... :o)  Hope all of you had a great weekend as well.

I just felt reminded all weekend about what freedoms we truly have.  The freedom of being in the USA is awesome... no doubt... but the freedom we have in Jesus is limitless and phenomonal!  "For if the Son has set you free, than you are free indeed"!!  REALLLLLLY free.  I wonder if we truly grasp that?  So free.. we dont have to carry ANY baggage... no pain, no sorry, no fears, no NOTHING.  Jesus just really wants to take it all.  There is nothing that we have to take along on this journey... but yet we do. I do.  I carry around the fear that we will never have a biological child.  That I will miscarry again.  I carry around a lot of regrets too.  Regrets that Jesus has already told me to let go.  That my Daddy God has already said, Baby Girl... dont regret it, use it, learn from it, and move on.  Your forgiven, your clean, your FREE!

Really
Really
Free.

Its time for us to get free.  To take back what the enemy has stolen from us.  To celebrate what the LORD has done for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.