Monday, July 19, 2010

House... House... Heeeeerre Housey Housey

Yea.

Still no house.

We looked at one today... in our price range, in our area, right amount of bedrooms, and bathrooms, fenced in yard.... seriously... I had my hopes up.

Lets put it this way.... We have a queen sized bed and IM not sure there was a room in that house... other than the MASSIVE kitchen for our bed.  And since our foster agency just might frown on us sleeping in the kitchen... I think that house just wasnt right.

SERIOUSLY... the kitchen was gorgeous and BIG... the living room and the rest of the bedrooms were TEEENY tiny! 

AUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!

So, I continue you high pitched cry... House!  House.   Oh little housey-wousey.  Come here House!!


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere Housey House!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.