Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wondering...

Since I made this stinkin blog private... Im wondering if anyone reads it.

DO you?

Haha... it doesnt matter really.  Im just enjoying being able to write what I want, and to share what pictures I want, even if Im just sharing them with myself...  haha!

So... what to blog about?
The craziness that has ensued in the 6 hours the girls where home before they went to bed?
The sweet peaceful time we spent with Madi while they were gone?
The money that we dont have?
The GInormous amounts of money we will need to move?
The feeling that I just want to tell our agency we quit?
The ball thats stuck in my gut... the ball I call stress?
The worry and wondering and worrying and wondering I do?
The beauty of the Lancaster Country Side?
Wait.. I like that last one!!

We get to go through some awesome country side to get to our agency and the respite house we use.  Its glorious and I enjoy the ride every single time.
God rocks!!

As for the rest... Im chosing to be positive.  Im chosing to praise and thank God in spite of it all.  I know He will work it ALLLL out. 

Doesnt make it any easier.... doesnt make the problems go away... and doesnt really make a worrier stop worrying, but it does give me a measure of peace. 

Hmm... I dont think its suppose to work that way though.  God really does want me to cast my cares on Him.  Not some of them, but all.  And then, He wants me to pick them back up....nope... wait, thats not right either!!  :o)  I just have a hard time leaving them.  Ive been getting totally obbsessive about checking the internet for houses... .like 5 and 6 times a day.  Like its going to change in 10 mins.  UGH.  Im driving ME nuts!!

Mike and I spent some time singing and worshipping today.  It was nice... but we definitly didnt spend enough time doing it.  I love when he plays with me... since we dont have djembes and congas.... he plays the chairs, the thighs, the feet, the floor, and any other random thing that he can reach as he sits beside me.  It works.. and Jesus must love it!! (Ya know... joyful noise 'n' all!)

WHoa.... I just kinda zoned out... haha... of course, if I didnt type that, you would never know that I truly am a scatterbrained mess! :o)

Anyways... tomorrow... errr... today since is 12:30 in the morning will be a good day.  Mike has to work till 7, but he has a great job!!
Its going to be hot, but we have AC and a pool!
The kids will probably fight and bicker and tattle tail all day, but they are healthy, and mostly happy!

Thanks, Jesus for all you give us.  Thanks for the trials, tests, storms, rainbows, blue skies, happy days, and surprises!!!  I will praise you in the storm... I will lift my hands!!!

2 comments:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.