Friday, July 9, 2010

Another house...

Today, Mike and I left the girls with Mimi for a bit and drove to get a free dresser and headboard (thanks craigslist), and on the way home we drove by another farm house for rent.  OH MAN.  Im in LOOOOVE!!!
Its HUGE.


This picture does NOT do it justice.  It is a very large home, the back and side are all fenced in... and, wait for it... waiiiit fooor it...

INGROUND POOL! 

Oh man.

Jesus, can we have this please?
4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.

Jesus... this is perfect!
Lots of room to run, lots of room to play!

There is a barn on the property, and its in a decent school district.

Please!!!!!!!

Im in love.  I called the people yesterday and left a message, and I emailed them today.  I am hoping to hear from them soon!!

Pray friends... I would LOOOOVE to have this house.  So much room... for more kiddos!!
For family fun, for home schooling, for babysitting, so much room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.