Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another house blog...

Yup, another house blog.  YEa, it rules my life, so Im posting about it. 

I tried to talk myself into renting a house today. 

I told myself that we canfix it up. We can afford to buy all the things it needs to be nice.  We can handle all the different projects that will be a part of this house.

We cant.  I really wish we could.  It could be an amazing (HUGE) house.  I was excited all day.  We went to look at it this morning, and then brought my mom back this evening.  So much potential.  Seriously, I think this home could be a showcase home if it was giving a huge dose of TLC.  But it needs sooo much.

So I am feeling super let down.  And the stress and worry of finding a house is weighing so heavily on me.  I just really want to find a house and get this whole mess situated. 

Please pray for us.  For me.  Im so stressed and worried and burdened.  :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.