Thursday, April 22, 2010

God's Got His Hand On You

This is probably the third time I have opened a "new post" for my blog.  I really have a WHOLE lot to say, but I dont have the words, the thought-processes, or even the mental stamina to put it in words.

So lets go simple bullet style writing!  Bear with me please!? :o)

*Mike has an interview tomorrow for a job within the company he already works for.  If he gets the job, he would no longer have to work Saturdays (which he has done since before we were married) and it would be likely that he wouldnt have to work past 5 or 6... ever.  There has been talk of a shift bid in his current department... and they just handed out the paper with the list of shifts.  There are like 2, maybe 3 that would be ok.  1 that would rock, and the rest are HORRID!!  When he told me about this, I cried.  Some of the shifts on that paper would mean that my kids would see their father only 3 days a week.  He would be at work from the time that they get home from school till well past bedtime.  And he would be sleeping when they got up.  The idea of not having my husband and their father home every night for dinner breaks my heart.  So my hope and prayer and HOPE is that he can get this new job.  The stress of always worrying about schedules and shifts wouldn't be there, and I could use that break!!

*Im still struggleing a little (ok, a TON) with this whole "stay at home mom with no kids at home" thing.  Ive been sleeping way to much, and feeling bored and lazy, and probably way to much self-pity.  I dont like me much most days.  Im stressing myself out over little stupid stuff, and by the time the girls get home, I have no patience left because I frustrate myself to no end.  I'm a mess.  Im no good at staying home by myself.  Im no good at being bored.  So I am praying for direction.  I need it.

*Kiki is just driving me nuts.  She has a bad attitude about 75% of the time.  It makes me and Madi feel like walking on eggshells around her, and I think Jay is just totally oblivious.  Mike is just frustrated.  I want it to end.  I wish I could get through to her.

*I STILL havent heard anything about getting Jay in for a psych eval for her ADHD... its been WAY over a month.  I love medi-caid.  :o(

*And we are still having issues with Madi's insurance.  They wont cover her counseling appointments, despite the fact that its the same counseling she has been recieving for almost a year.  Its so frustrating too becuase when Mike called about it they gave him the run-around and now he needs to call again.

*I feel like God is doing something here... but I still dont know what it is.  A sense of anticipation is licking my heels, and spurring me on to press in... press on... and look towards Him.

*And lastly... Im worried about my mom.  She isnt returning or answering my calls, but I know from my aunts that she is "fine".  We are coming up on the anniversary of 2 of our miscarriages... both of which my momma took very hard.  And financially... well, she needs a miracle!! 

I think thats it. Well, no, there is more, but thats all I'm willing and able to share right now.  

Be strong in the Lord and,Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say.These are the words I would say,
(That is running through my head right now... great song by Sidewalk Prophets, These Are The Words I Would Say).

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you, for all of you!

    I do have a suggestion for at least one of the issues ... if you're bored... regain your status as queen of bookings, fill up that new bag, and head on out!

    In all seriousness, that's been on my heart for a bit - I have been soooo hesitant to say anything because I don't want you to think I'm pushy. I don't want to be, but I just keep feeling like there's a reason we crossed paths this way and that this is maybe, maybe, maybe, the path to some changes for your family.

    And, of course, the fact that I've been reluctant to say anything is weird, because you know me well enough to know I pretty much have no problems talking!!

    So I've been second-guessing and wondering, "Am I not saying anything because the Lord's telling me not to, or am I not saying anything because Satan's putting doubt into me?!"

    Ah, yes, the inside of my brain, it's a mess!

    Anyway, love your heart, "Superstar." I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I LOVE YOU!! and I am praying so much for you! God loves you and His plans for you are to prosper you and give you a hope and a future.....press in...He wants you to go deeper...and that usually means getting you out of your comfort zone!! ( I am so living that right now....)

    God cares what you are going through....Trust Him..I know you do!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.