Saturday, April 24, 2010

Becuase He Loves Me!

Man oh man... I sang for the first time with our new church's choir tonight... and it was awesome.  It felt so good o sing with a group and share my love for Jesus through music.  And surprisingly I wasnt that nervous... which is all God, becuase our church averages 2500 people a weekend, over 3 services.  
While we were practicing this song below, God really spoke to me.  He was saying, "Dana, I know it feels like the oceans are raging, and the storms are blowing, but you dont have to be afraid, becuase I love you!!  I will make all things work together for you good becuase I love you.  And my love never fails."
Yeah,... I soooooo needed to hear that.  Worry has been my constant companion lately, not Jesus.  I have been trying to "Fix" everything, not rely on the King of Kings to take care of me.  Im laying it down... all of it.  God knows what shift will be the best for Mike, me and the kids.  If its the crappiest shift on the list... God is working all things together for our good, so we will grow, adjust, and not only survive, but truly LIVE!  If Mike is meant to get the other position, that would be awesome too... but whatever happens, I am going to keep my trust, my hope, and my joy in Him!!

Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

Verse 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good

2 comments:

  1. Oh how he loves us! I too am learning the power of His love, letting it drench all that I am. I hope you don't mind if I splash around here to get to know you a bit. Your blog title grabbed my attention and this place looks like a refreshing place to soak in all of God's goodness.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.