Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Angry Kid

So, I found out that Jay and Kiki's case has moved from a "temporary" case, to a "permanacy" case.  Which basically means that mom has done absolutely NOTHING towards getting them back, so C&Y are under the impression that she plans on doing nothing, so they are going to start making sure that the kids are in "pre-adoptive placements". 
We have tried to be as honest and forthcoming with the girls about their case... especially Kiki.
Today, I had a few mins alone with Kiki in the car and she asked about the case and why they have a new caseworker.  So I told her why.
Today's one of those days when I wish we were NOT honest and forthcoming with the kids.  She freaked out.  Poor kid is scared, frustrated, mad, anxious, the whole nine yards.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised she is taking it out on me, but that doesn's make it any easier.
I just wish her mom would do what she needs to do.  That woman has it very very easy.  One thing.  Get a place to live that the kids can move into.
I know I shouldn't judge and I should be much more compassionate, but its so hard.  Kiki knows what her mom needs to do.  And I think it makes her feel very unloved and unwanted becuase it is such an easy thing.
Just pray for Kiki.  She is so angry right now... and we are all feeling the effects of it.

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.