Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahhh... sleep

YAY!! Last night I got 7 hours of sleep!!! Thats the most I have gotten in 5 nights.  But PRAISE JESUS, I needed that sleep.  I even got to take a 45 minute nap.  Yippee!

I think that I have figured out the leg/foot pain thing.  For 2 weeks straight, every night I have either gone for a walk or a bike ride with the kids, or had taken a walk with Tink in the afternoon.  Then, last week, it got cold and rainy again, and my bike tire tube had a hole in it... so no walks or bike rides.  Since not getting that excercise, the pain at night when I laid down was intense, and no matter how much tylenol, tylenol PM, advil, melatonin, tea, and whatever else, the pain would not subside enough for me to fall asleep until like 4 or 5 am.. when my body just gave out.

Last night, I used Mikes bike and took the kids for a short ride, even in the cold.  And last night, my pain was minimal. So I slept! yay!
I know God had something everything to do with it, becuase I felt very compelled to take a ride.  I felt like I needed to... even tho I really didnt want to.

So tonight, again, I decided to take Madi on a little ride after Kiki and Jay's visit.  I am hoping and praying that this will again be a full nights sleep.  I am very sleepy and I'm not feeling much pain... YAY!

Thank you Father for your healing touch... for the restful sleep I got last night, and the peaceful sleep I will get tonight! :o)  


***UPDATE**
Ok, so I slept for like an hour, and then was awake. I got a snack and read some, and then did fall back asleep for about 5 hours.  SO not a total wash. :o)  I did have some pain, but not TONS.

And I did take an 1.5 hour nap.
I LOVE NAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.