Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pictures!

I love photography, but since my girl is still a foster kid, I cant post pics of her!  Actually Im not supposed to post anything about her using her name... but since Madi isnt her birth name... I can post about her that way.  Madison will be her adopted name... she chose it and it means Brave.  Love that!!


Anyways... This past weekend we went to the mounatins with my wonderful hubbies family... his parents and sister.  I took TONS of gorgeous pics of Madi... my goodness she is getting so pretty, and she wants to be a model (uggghhh!), but I cant post them.  But then I remember that I just cant show her face, and, thanks to Pap Pap, I have a couple of pics of her back and she and Pap Pap tooks walks away from us!





And I even got one of Aunt Shell and Madi.



Yaya for being able to post pics of my girl!!  Someday I cant wait to show you her face in this very public blog!  (I know I post pics on facebook, but my albums are all limited in who can view them). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.