Monday, October 5, 2009

No New Baby...

The baby went to a family that the mom was a nurse.  And I guess thats the best family for a very sick little girl!!
It makes me sad definitly... but I figure that i did get a chance to pray for this little life for a few days, and thats worth it! 
I think my real frustrations lie in the adds you see all over that claim "We need more foster families".  If we need more.. then my home should be filled to capacity and I should be turning away kids!  Instead, I have 2 beds and 1 crib that are sitting empty and unused.  I have 6 chairs at the kitchen table and one high chair, and there is only 3 of us.  Where are all these kids that I KNOW need a home!?!? 
Ugh.  I feel so badly that there are kids out there just waiting to be adopted and here sits our empty home just waiting for kids to come and be our forever children!

1 comment:

  1. I understand totally! We are licensed to care for medically fragile children. We've had two calls in a year for medically fragile children, an the children ended up being place else where (closer to home). However I hear time and time again, that there is a huge need for medically fragile foster homes. Where are all the kids?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.