Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is For REAL!

The following is an actual post I just found on Craigslist.  Seriously.  I just about peed my pants when I read this!!

FREE Whole frozen turkey 15-20lb (Strasburg)


Date: 2009-09-16, 3:52PM EDT
Reply to: sale-fgtw8-1377716510@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


I have a whole frozen turkey by Esbenshade Farms that we will not be using. I cannot find the weight of it on the package, but it has got to be at least 15-20 pounds. There is nothing wrong with it and the plastic packaging on it was never opened and it has no rips or slits or anything like that. I am hoping that someone out there can use it because I have no other options than to throw it away and I don't think my trashman will appreciate that heavy bag lol. If you can use it, you are more than welcome to come and get it. The sooner the better, too!


Thanks!!

__________________________
I feel as tho I MUST point out several "FAIL" points.
1. No rips or slits!?!
2. The trashman wont want to lift it!?!  For real!?  Seriously!?!  You actually think your trashman will be unhappy at that 15-20lb heavy bag?  Thats heavy!?  Youve GOT to be kidding me! HAHAHA!
3.Why is that you have no use for a turkey?  Last time I checked you can cook it and eat it! lol!!  people!
4. Lastly... I guess if there is anywhere to post a free turkey that you have just sitting around in your freezer, it would have to be Craigslist.

yea.  nuff said.  Nite all!!


WAIT.... I just saw this and thought it was the perfect fit for the turkey above... used turkey oil!!!

FREE Turkey Cooking Oil (Lancaster, PA)


Date: 2009-09-14, 8:23PM EDT
Reply to: sale-uu3gk-1374742443@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Selling oil used in a turkey deep fryer... call 717-***-**** for more info. thanks.

  • Location: Lancaster, PA
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1374742443

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.