Monday, September 14, 2009

Hmmm...

So, I decided to start looking for a small part time job somewhere close to home.  Yea, right.  Ive found NOTHING, unless I want to be a plumber or something random!  I enjoy being a stay at home mommy!  I cant imagine life any other way!!  But finances are tight.  Uncomfortably so.  What to do!? 

As soon as I asked that question, I heard "Trust Me".  Yeah, yeah, God I get it.  Im supposed to trust You.

I thinking I need a good scream. Ok, now, come on... if your a mom you know what IM talking about!!!! I used to indulge in a good scream every once in awhile, but since having problems with my voice this past winter, I havent done it, becuase I feel it for a day or two afterwards.  Its 2:22 and Im up trying to figure out how everything is going to get paid this month.  And how we are still going to have some fun with Madi!? 

Hmmm,  what to do?!? I am still going to keep looking for a job and keep on trusting the Lord to provide either the job or the money! lol! 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. The Lord will and always has been faithful! He is so good.. Worry not my friend.. it is on the way

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.