Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot Chocolate on Cold Fall Mornings

I love hot chocolate on a cold fall morning. 
The cool misty air swirling around the leaf littered ground makes everything look magically and mystical. 
Sweet colors fill the landscape as trees begin their transition to winter's sleep.
My steaming mug perfuming the air with lucious smells of deep rich chocolate.
The warmth filling my belly as the cool air teases my face.
I love hot chocolate on a cold fall morning!

I really love fall!  The smells, the sounds, the VIEWS!  Its a gorgeous season.  God is sooooo cool to give us this season!  Madi-potomus (haha... she loves that nickname!) loves to play in the leaves. She cant wait until they start to fall and can be raked into large piles to jump into and run through.  I love the mums, the colored leaves, and pumpkins, gourds and apples.  I love hay rides, hot chocolate, APPLE CIDER, and pumpkin pies!

Well, time to walk Madi-potomus to the bus... and enjoy this crisp cool fall morning!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall too.. you make it sounds even better! Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.