Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Excercising Our Faith

Not having the money to do the things you wish you could do is difficult.  Espcially when you want to do things to help others, especially when you want to help children.  Orphans.

Mike and I have the space for all these kids, but we are missing a few things and I have decided to put it out there.  We have been praying very hard for a while for these things, and maybe you can help.

We need some beds!  Madi has a bed and we have a crib, but we could use one or two sets of bunk beds, or some twin bed frames.  Also some twin mattresses and box springs.  We could use some dressers too.
Our biggest need... and I have to admit... this is a huge one, is a van. Right now we have one car, so we can only take 2 kids becuase thats all that would fit!  Im just beleiveing for the ability to rescue more kids... to increase our family with kids who need us the most, and right now, this one car situation is holding us back.  God has it all figured out, Im sure, I just wish He would let us know!  I know a van given to us is HUGE, but really, not to God.  God has cattle on a thousand hills... meaning, He is richer than rich. 

This all came to reality today when I got a phone call to do a respite for a child, but I had to say no, becuase they needed someone to pick the child up.  All her case workers were busy and Mike had taken the car to work, so I had to turn this child down.  Thats a tough place to be in.  I wish I could have helped, but I have to trust Him that this child was meant to go to another home.  Im just hoping and praying and beleiving that the Lord will bless us so that we can bless these children!!!!!

So Im extending my faith out there and trusting God to provide for this area in which He has called us and ia leading us. 

If any of you have some scriptures that will increase our faith that we can claim... send them!! We have been trying to pray scripturally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.