Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Are In!

Well... we're in. 

Our new house, that is!

We have internet now... but its not fast and its not reliable...still waiting on cable!

It looks like a box monster threw up in almost every room, except the kitchen and the girls bedroom.  There are stink bugs EVERYwhere... well, not so bad tonight... I waged some serious war on them with the vacuum! 

I am loving my big ole country house!!  We have eaten outside on the deck for EVERY meal since Saturday... even breakfast!!  LOVE IT.

Ill post more later... but for tonight... im out! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
    Much love!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are getting settled....wish I could have helped you guys!! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to see pictures!! How much property did you end of getting? I am barely jealous. LOL! Enjoy your new house... it was long awaited.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.