Sunday, September 12, 2010

See You Someday in Heaven Selah

Baby Selah passed away this morning.  As I read this blog, my heart felt heavy and yet light at the same time.  I realllllly thought God would heal her... and after my initial disapointment, I realized He did.  She is fully 100% healed in heaven. 
This baby who was born without a brain has touched more lives in 55 days than i have in 27 years. 

Its time for my awakening.  It made me think.. .when is the last time I led someone to my savior.  Yea... kinda cant remember. This baby led her birth mom to Jesus.  Amazing.

Selah has been such an inspiration.  Huge.  And I want Jesus to use me more.  If she can do it, so can I!!! 

Time to get out of my comfort zone.  Steppin out to be Jesus with skin on.

Praying for her family now though.  Despite this little baby now being healed and whole and wrapped in Heaven's arms, her family has been left behind.  They are still here on earth and missing their daughter, sister, neice, granddaughter.

http://www.hishandshisfeettoday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.