Friday, September 3, 2010

More House Stuff

House stuff again...

We looked at one last night that just isnt gonna work.  The big fail for this house?   The washer and dryer are in a basement that is NASTY!  I walked halfway down the steps and could smell the mustiness and moldiness... and I started sneezing.  I have a mild case of allergies to mold... Miss Madi has a pretty severe case of it.  If the basement did that to me an i didnt even go the whole way down... what would it do to MAdi!?!  Yea... not even gonna try and find out.

We also drove by another house... a farm house in the country.... and I am waiting a call back to schedule a time to see the inside.  I hope this one works becuase this will be the cheapest house we have looked at... and it makes my mind WHIRL with thoughts of saving and adoptions and visiting my dad (we havent seen him in about 4 yrs, and Madi has never meet him... he lives in Cali).  A rent this cheap makes me think about how quickly we could get out of debt, get our credit score up, and buy a house!!

I also got a call today from our caseworker and we had to come up with a backup plan in case we dont find a place.  I dont want to have to do that to the girls... they would have to go to another home. 

I know God has a plan and a place and a will for all of us... Im just trying to find it. 

Thanks for praying with us.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.