Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankfulness Day #1

So, I meant to post this last night... but I forgot.

I am going to post something I am thanful for EVERY day until Thanksgiving.  I will probably need a bit of grace since I may forget a day or too... but I am also doing it on Facebook... so I hope that will help me remember to do it hear more too!!

YEsterday, November 1st, my facebook status said this:
I need practice thanksgiving instead of complaining! Im going 2 post something I am thankful 4 every day until Thanksgiving! Today: I am thankful 4 Michael Matson is one amazing man who truly makes me feel like the most beautiful creature on earth. He makes me feel like Super Woman... & is the man that stands beside ...me supporting me thru everything. I am so blessed 2 be married 2 this Super Man!

Seriously.  What a blassing this man is.  He works hard and does his work with excellence.  He makes me feel like a queen... and helps with homeschooling.  Thats a big GIANT help... lol... this momma is feelinga lil overwhelmed with school right now.  Ok, a lot. :o)

What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.