Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ugh.

Tonight, our caseworker offered to drive the foster kids home from their visit.  During the hour drive a certain younger kid decided to tell her that Mike and I hit her and we argue a lot.

Thank you JESUS for a great caseworker who knows the truth.

Please pray that we figure out the best way to deal with this.  She is either trying to punish us or get moved... maybe both.  We have been a little harder on her than usual because she has needed it a lot lately.  She is failing school and getting in a lot of trouble at school... not washing properly, not brushing her hair properly... or at all.  She has been disrepectful to Mimi and us, rude to Kiana, and making up stuff... mostly about Madi.  Its getting very difficult around here with her. 

Sigh.  I realllllllllly hope this doesnt have to go any further.  I dont think I could handle an investigation right now... and if they would have to investigate... the kids would have to be moved... which most likely means they would have to stop going to school during the investigation and Kiana has a choral concert coming up. 

Oh.  My.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your family! I know this has to be stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you have wisdom on how to handle this situation and that the truth is plainly reveled to the caseworkers. I pray God's grace would surround you and that your foster daughter would be convicted of the lie. I pray that God would bring healing to her hurting heart and that you would protect this whole family as they are trying to serve you through foster care.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.