Monday, November 22, 2010

The Update

Bubba and Dee Dee are such gorgeous little cuties.  I wish I could show you pictures of these kids.  They looks soo good.  Dee's hair has thickened and grew out (it was falling out due to malnutrition when we had her, but had started to get better, and she had a horrid hair cut.)  She is as tall as Madi now... when before she was wearing a 4t... now in a 7/8!!  Bubba is speaking in sentences.  He looks the same, just taller.  So cute and such a stinker.

I have to be honest.  It. was. hard.  Very very hard.  Bubba didnt really recognize me or Mike.  He said he did, but it was really in his eyes.  And then he called the foster dad... daddy.  While I am happy they are bonded and happy... it still hurts my heart. 

I miss them.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your hurting heart......nothing harder than missing your babes....even if you are happy for them in a way.....still hard!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.