Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankfulness Day#3

Thankfulness Day #3

Today I am super thankful for our church.  OUr church truly has a heart for kids and we are even starting to see them gaining God's heart for orphans.. I cant wait for our Orphan Sunday presentation!!

I am thankful for the wonderful couple in charge of the children... they bless MIke and I and our kids every week.  It means the WORLD to me that I know every Sunday and Wednesday my kids are being taught how to pray, worship, and praise.  How to Listen to Daddy God... being fed the Word and being prayed for.  AND... they are learning that they are loved and valued.  That they are beautiful and wonderful just the way they are.

Its amazing to know that what we are teaching them at home is being echoed and re-enforced at church.  I love it!!

I am so thankful God led us to FACC!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you are raising your foster children in church....it think it is very important. My 3 year old foster daughter absolutely loves to go the church, she even recognizes the church on the freeway on the way home.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.