Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankfulness Day #2

Today I am thankful for provision.

I know that without God's provision, Mike and I would have sank financially this past year.  But HE kept us  afloat with His mercy!

God is soooo good and faithful, and I am trying to open my spiritual eyes even more to see more of what He is doing oh so subtly behind the scenes!!

Like this week and last, I havent had any photo shoots and even had a couple of cancellations, but He is making sure we are taken care of by allowing me to babysit for my adorable cousins.  Not only do I love to love on them, but Madi loves it too!  AND... the extra cash is always a blessing!!

Im praying for more business and I know God will send it my way... cause His provision is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.