Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Just wanted to say:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
To the best husband ever! 
You have done sooo much to make this day, this week, this month, this year, and these past 5 years the most special wonderful time of my life... you rock!

On Sunday, Mike and I head out for 3 days!  We are going to the beach.  IN the Winter.  YUP! :o) 
Atlantic City has some GREAT hotel deals and very cool shows during the winter, so we are heading there, and I am deteremined to get him on the beach for a walk at least once while we are there!
Mike planned all this for me and I have had to do nothing by pack my bags!
And he has been bringing me suprises for the past 2 weeks!  He said I have a suprise coming today... and I cant wait to see what it is!  He is truly the best man for me!

I love you more today than ever before.. and I am sooooo blessed God has let me share life with you.  You are the best!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy Anniversary you two! Enjoy your time away together!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.