Thursday, January 21, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Do any of you remember when I said Mike and I will have some big news soon?  Well, its time to reveal it!  (Ok, so dont get your hopes toooo HIGH, its probably just big for us!)

We have OFFICIALLY been released from music ministry at New Millenium World Outreach (the church we have been serving at for a year and a half).  We are super excited to begin this new chapter of our lives and we have NOOO idea what the Lord has in store for us!  We beleive new and awesome things are on the horizon and we can't wait!  New year, New season!! :o)

We have both learned so much and matured in so many ways during our time there.  I am sooo much more confident in the abilites God has given me, and I think I have vastly improved as a pianist and a vocalist, and I KNOW Mike's skills on the drums have come a long way.  To think... he wouldnt ever ever play the drum set... only the djembe or congas or other auxilliary percussion stuff, and now he gladly plays the whole set and plays it WELL!  Im so proud of him... he actually told me he was thinking of learning to play the bass too!!  Thats huge for Mike who a guy who used to only be comfortable behind the soundboard!  And I think this time allowed Mike and I to grow closer as a ministry team!  When we started, I was still giving him hand signals when I wanted to end or go to the chorus or whatever, now, he just knows!  He and I have learned each others moves and styles so well, he knows where Im going!  And I can just glance over at him and know if he has a word from the Lord, or if he is sensing its time to stop, or play again, or for me to say something.  The Lord has strengthened that part of our communication so strongly... its awesome!

So, we are prayfully starting the process of finding a new church.  And I am content to sit in the seats, work in the nursery, sing, or any other volunteer work if thats what the Lord leads... and I am also just as content to find a position somewhere as the music chick (haha) is thats where He leads!  :o)

Its a new season,
Its a new day,
Fresh annoiting,
Is flowing my way.
Its a season of power,
Of prosperity.
Its a new season,
And its coming me to me!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Praying as you feel the Lord leading you somewhere new!!! May it be for HIS GLORY :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for fresh starts! Can't wait to see where He leads...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.