Saturday, January 23, 2010

Going away....

Im so excited for our trip tomorrow!!  Mike suprised me with yesterday by taking yesterday and today off!!  Its so nice to spend a saturday morning with him and the kids...I know the girls really liked it!
Yesterday, he brought me chocolate covered strawberries from Gertrude Hawk (YUM!) and pink calla lilies, and a gorgeous card!!  Then we went to Shady Maple for lunch and then down to the gift shop where I picked out a beautiful wall hanging for our bedroom!  It was such a wonderful day to spend with my best friend!
The computer is officially being fixed... and will be down when we get back... so i will be posting LOTS of pictures from Christmas, and Madison's adoption!!  Cant wait! :o)

Have an amazing day! :o)

(Yes, Im at the library again... haha... my kids love to read, so we are here a lot anyways!! :o)

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.