Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving is just one day...

but should it be?  Shouldnt thanksgiving be a year long thing?  A Life-Long thing? 
On facebook, someone posted a status that basically challeneged those reading it to post what they are thankful for every day the whole month of November.  Ive been doing it for about a week and half and its opened my eyes.  Becuase after about 10 things, the "obvious" things have been used up... family, friends, jobs, dog, God, etc.  Ive had to start searching.  Becuase, yea, I could say my house, my tv, the material, but I let that be one day, I spent one day being thankful for all the "material things".  So now Im digging deep.  Its an eye-opening excercise... one thats making me realize that I have years worth of facebook status' in the ways I am thankful to God!!  :o)

On another note... beleive with us that by Wednesday somehow, miraculously, we would have the money we need to complete the next step in Madi's adoption.  Its not much at all, but we are broke and we just need God to show up!!  (Long story.. but we should have had the money, but were not paid on time for a job we did... so we are just praying God can come through!!)

3 comments:

  1. Do you mind me asking how much is not much? I might know a possible solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $150. Basically its 4 different filing fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I didn't get to see you like I planned Wednesday - how did the finance thing turn out? Did you end up OK? If not, e-mail me or send me a private FB message. I have an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.