Friday, November 13, 2009

So many things to post.....

So little time or energy to post them!! :o)

So thats what Im going to post about today!  My total lack of energy lately!  Its 11:20 and Im still awake, but barely.  Im just not sure whats going on, but Ive been trying to beef up my vitamin intake (through juices and stuff.. I dont take vitamin pills... but thats another post!!) and sleep when I can, but I cant seem to get enough.. and its really only been the past week, maybe a week and a half.  Im not sure whats going on, and right now, I cant afford my copay to see a doc... but if this persists for another week or so, I will have to bite the bullet and go.  Ugh!
But we have been having a lot of family fun!  Tonight after we got done eating dinner, (an actual uneventuful dinner for once.. wow!) we got jammies on and we were preparing to go downstairs and watch a family movie.  Well this tired momma went into my room and put my pjs on and my bed was sooo tempting that i decided to play hide and go seek.  I decided to hide first... but I was the only one who knew we were playing! HAHA!  I got about 10 mins in my bed, under the covers, in silence, before the kids discovered I was missing.  Mostly becuase DADDY was like, Fuzzy... Fuzzy... Dana?  And then the kids took up the chant... momma, where are you?  The Alex comes over... he  knew where i was the whole time, and peeked under my covers... so I said "shh, momma's hiding".  Well, he thought it was great so went running to tell everyone he found me... cept no one else understands much of what he says!!  Ha!  He was saying "momma hiding bed" but only thing they all understand was momma!  loL!! LOVE IT!! Eventually Mike got up from the floor in the girls room and came over and found me.  Then all of a sudden I was surrounded by LITTLE PEOPLE (and a lil dog).  So my peace was over.  So we all ended up in our bed watching Despereux.  Cute movie... we watched abotu half of it... cant wait to watch the rest.  Even Alex was on the bed watching the movie and reading books!!  It was soo cute and peaceful!!
The other night, we also had a family dance!! Put on some Isreal Houghton and danced to some of the faster songs... it was nice to see Dee Dee participating!!  She has so far been resistant to any dancing we do. (yea, we probably look pretty goofy doing it too!)  But she was dancing and giggling and it was so nice.  Bubba is a dancer!!  Anytime music comes on the tv or a fast song is on in the car he dances!  He isnt into to TV much, but sometimes when Im cleaning or making dinner I put on PBS Kids Sprout, and he wont watch it, but as soon as the theme songs come on, he is right there dancing and clapping.  He even lifts his lil hands to worship like he sees us and other people at church do! :o)
Tomorrow, while Bubba naps, Im going to try baking with the girls.  Madi is usually the one that helps me, but we are going to have Dee Dee help too! Hopefully we can get through it with as little jealousy as possible! ;o)
heres to hoping the kids sleep in tomorrow... Please Lord!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.