Monday, December 13, 2010

Yea, He is Amazing!

God is so cool.

Seriously.  SO. COOL.

Last week, our TV went kaputz.  And being so close to Christmas and wanting to bless our family and friends and also strangers, we didnt want to put any money into something like that.

So I jokingly put on facebook... rest in peace dear TV.  And a friend saw that and went to work.  He had a friend who was getting rid of his and the huge entertainment unit he kept it in.  Then this wonderful friend borrowed a big ole truck from a guy at church to move it.  THEN... he told me about it but made me not tell Mike.  He told Mike that he had a tv and unit for a friend and he needed his help to move it.  Lol.

So.... I now have a beautiful new entertainment unit... with lots n lotsa of storage space!  And our old stand is now in the girls room.  I have been looking for a tv stand for them to put their little tv with Madi's collection of VHS tapes and some of their toys... but I didnt really want to spend much.  Well, free is even better!! 

God just knew how to bless me. He just knew that would put a smile on my face... so He worked it out.

Yea, He is Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely how amazing He really is! Enjoy your new t.v., you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.