Friday, December 24, 2010

Oh PLEASE!!

Dear Jesus,

I have one wish this year for Christmas Eve.

I wish that today could be good... happy... peaceful... calm... and fun.

Thats all.

Thanks,
Dana



Oh please join us in that prayer!!  :o)  Seriously... the drama started bright and early this morning!  I have a grumpy nasty little girl on my hands.  I know that this time of year is so hard for adopted and foster kids.  They have so many memories and stuff surrounding these days that sometimes bad behaviors surface.

This frazzeled momma could seriously use some peace today!!  Those bad behaviors have been in my face for about 2 weeks now... and I could use a break.

Anyways... enough complaining!!
I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas... I know that despite it all, we will!  Our tree is beautiful, theres lots of presents under it, we have had opporunity to give to others, we will spend today and tomorrow with friends and family, and our house is warm, clean, and cozy.  And not only that, but most importantly... we have Jesus.  I am so thankful and blessed to know and serve the most holy King of Kings.... and that I can call Him Daddy!!  Do you know Him?  Cause if not... He is the reason for the season and He is so cool! :o)

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.