Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thank You!

Thanks friends for the advice and the prayers.

Im still not sure what to do and how to go about it.  I know a lot of it is the holidays... and we are almost done with them, so Im hoping we get a reprieve!

I have decided that at least once a week I am going to send Madi to either my mom's (her Mimi) or to Mike's dad (her Pap Pap) so I can get some work done for church and also just have some down time.  Madi loves her grandparents and any time she gets to spend with them is always good.  She is blessed with Godly grandparents in all her local ones!! :o)  My dad is Jewish, but lives in Cali.  Mikes dad is amazing... he truly is a godly man... and just retired this month!  Haha... :o)

I really think that this will help me relax and have less anxiety.  I also think this will help Madi too because I believe part of her problem is missing her daddy.  When he is home and she is much better.  So then Wed- Sat when he doesnt get home till almost 8, she is at her worst.  I think spending this time with Mimi or Pap Pap will help fill that daddy void.  Especially Pap Pap.

After the other 2 go back to school, we might try the "staking" thing.  From what I understand, that is when you just keep them with you for most of the day.  Im not looking forward to it...  Ill admit that.  But at least she wont get in trouble.  Most of her poor choices are when she is alone. 

Well, I hope all you have tons of fun on New Years Eve... and your New Year is awesomely blessed!!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.