Friday, December 10, 2010

On the mend....

We are on the mend.

Tonight is the first performance of the Nutcracker and we are excited.  I am still coughing a good bit, but thats about it.  Madi says she has a sore throat, but I suspect she just wants more of the lollipops we bought that make their throats better.  And Jay got it too... but not nearly as bad as the rest of us (thank goodness!!).

I would like to ask for more prayer though... I went to the Doc's and after talking about my RA and whatnot... he suspects that there might be more going on.  Some of my symptoms arent adding up to just RA.  (UGH.)  So he is sending me for more blood work.  Please pray.  Some of the things he is testing me for are kinda (ok, a lot) scary!!  Lymes disease, Lupus, and a few others.  The lupus thing is the scariest for me. 

I read about it. Scary. Scary stuff.  I go for the bloodwork on Monday and IM not sure when I will have the results... but I know that I dont have a docs appt until the middle of January.  I hope to know whats going on before that though.

Please just pray.  Im only 28.  I havent even gotten to have a baby yet.  Im so young and so not done with living life as full as I can get it.  I already have been slowed down by the RA... this isnt the life I want for me or my kids!!

(Oh... side note... I lost more weight!!  woot woot!  Go me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.