Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spiritual Hedgehogs


Oh man, ladies.  THANK YOU from the bottom of this momma's heart for the encouragement!! I wasnt down about it... but your words still lifted me up!! :o)

We had a better day today... yesterday we had dropped Jay off at a week long camp for foster kids and I think that affected both girls more than I realized.

Here is something that made me smile:

Daddy always prays before bed.. its our thing.  He decided to be silly and say, Im not praying and was teasing Madi about it.  She looked at him and said "Daddy, your the spiritual hedgehog of this house, you better pray!"

OH MY.... I LOST it.  I was laughing so hard, the Pug started barking and was checking on me to make sure I wasnt being hurt.  Oh... love it.  She is full of stuff like this.. becuase she listens to a lot of adult conversations and wants to be an adult, so she tries to repeat what she hears.  We have a whole list of "Madi-isms".  Some day soon, I will have to post that list... its too funny!!

Heres one of my favorite Madi-isms:

Ca-Nas-Ter-Nation:  Conversation
"Mommy, I was trying to have a canasternation with Tink, but she ran away. "  (Tink is the dog, by the way..haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.