Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Some Random Thoughts; From My Brain To Yours

Why do kids always seem to know JUST when I about to ask them to do chores!?
     *Seriously.... I was just about to ask the girls to do the dishes and clean the floor when they darted out of the house to play outside. Ahh, the chores can wait... let em play!!

Why is it that they always have a question everytime I have to go potty!?
     *EVERY time I go to the bathroom... every. single. time. someone wants something!!

Why is that birds are chirping prettily most of the day... and then when I sit by the open window on the phone, they start shrieking and going CRAZY?
   
Why is it that 2 girls cant get a long better than 3 girls?

Why is it that the dog scratches at the door when there are no kids in sight to take her out?


Lol.. oh my. its been one of those days!!! Nothing horrid, nothing crazy... just lots of little things that are distracting me from the big picture... Jesus!! But... thats kind of to be expected on summer break! :o) Oh..and no pool today becuase it overcast and they are forcasting strong thunderstorms... possibly all day. We havent had one yet, but Id rather just stay home and get other stuff done.

We also had the caseworkers here today for the ISPs.  Its totally an easy peasy thing, but Im still just glad its over.  And as always, after the caseworkers are here, Kiki is a mess.  Grumpy, mean, funky, and rude to Madi.  Madi is TRYING to take it in stride, but its tough on her.  She finially just gave up and came up around the front to play with chalk after trying to play with it around back with Kiki.  Im glad she gave up... she usually has much more fun by herself when Kiki is in these moods. 

Well.. there is about 2 hours worth of paperwork on the table... a little girl who wants mama to at least come sit outside with her... and a dinner that needs prepped.
Yummm.... my special seasoned burgers and baked potatos on the grill with some homemade strawberry something.. not sure what I will make, but these local strawberries are calling my name!! :o)

1 comment:

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.