Friday, June 25, 2010

A Dream

I always wake up right after Mike leaves for work, go to the bathroom, open my door a crack to listen for waking kids and then lay back down.  I almost always go back to sleep... thankfully... even though its that, "one ear open cause Im a momma" kinda sleep.
This morning my sleep included lots of dreams.  Or maybe just one continual dream.
I cant remember the specifics, but I know I was back at my childhood church, sitting in the balcony.  Someone famous... like an actor on some crime drama (I think... I cant totally rememeber) was leading worship and I remember bragging about that.  He was singing a song that I think I wrote... but as I woke up singing it, I think maybe it is one I heard on the radio... but I cant totally place it.  Anyways.. I was sitting there and raised my hand in worship, but there was a very very powerful fan blowing right at my hand from the sound booth and it blew my hand down.  It felt like when you put your hand out of the window in the car going 80 down the highway.
Then.. "MOMMY, Im hungry."  RIGHT in my face.  Stink.. I so want to know how that dream ended.  But, as I said, I woke up singing that song, almost being able to SEE the chords.  Now, tho, i cant even think how the tune went.  A lil boy peed through his diaper.  A lil girl needed some lovies.  Another girl needed more sleep, and the last girl needed food. 

Hmm... I wonder what this dream means.. if anything.


Oh, it seems like we will have the kids through the weekend.  :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love... Id like to hear your opinions, your thoughts, comments, suggestions, anything.